Co-host reviews

Co-host reviews

After 4 years been a SUPERHOST, the biggest inconvenience is the CO-HOST, because he doesn’t get rated. All his job (or bad job) goes to the host that sometimes is with the hands tied relying in the cohost.

I would like to propose to Airbnb the possibility that the owner manage banking and edit or view reservations (to avoid miss information) but the reviews goes directly to the co-host, because they manage the unit

Unfortunately if the co-host becomes a listing admin they have ALL the control of the account and I think for a piece of mind it is better the owner keep track oc the banking details

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Mark-and-Gabriela0 I couldn't agree less. If you own the property and employ the co host then the reviews should go to you. It is only fair to guests that you take full responsibility for those that provide them with their stay.

Your point of view is like a property manager to has different properties.

co-host should be responsible about the service they provide to the guests, and they get paid for it, they are the ones who clean the place, provide or wash sheets and towels, check inventory, communicate with the guest, from the first contact to the end.

host / owner we just put our property for them to manage

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Mark-and-Gabriela0 @Mike-And-Jane0 Ideally it should be possible for the listing admin to specify who gets the reviews, and they should post with an automatic label specifying the host's role at the reviewed property, but I doubt Airbnb will act on this.

Thank you Lisa for responding, that is the idea, you got it!