How do you advertise your Co hosting services on the Community Center?

Answered!
Aleja6
Level 2
Herndon, VA

How do you advertise your Co hosting services on the Community Center?

Hi All!!

I wanted to know how to you post on the community Board your Co Hosting Services for the Herndon, VA area?

Thanks to any advise.

Cheers.

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Aleja6 

It is against the rules of this community forum for businesses such as co-hosts and cleaners to use it to advertise their services.

You can imagine if it wasn't you would have the forum littered with people advertise their services 🙂 😞

View Best Answer in original post

16 Replies 16
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Aleja6 

It is against the rules of this community forum for businesses such as co-hosts and cleaners to use it to advertise their services.

You can imagine if it wasn't you would have the forum littered with people advertise their services 🙂 😞

Thank you for the response.

Thanks for your response Helen3. New to this. Had no idea  advertising your services is against the CC rules.

Would you be able to advise where could I post my services?

Thanks

neha sharma
Terry136
Level 2
Everett, WA

I want to co-host and I'm in the Snohomish Wa area how  and where do i go to find host. I've been a Host for airbnb 3 years. Now I would like to co-host

Is it no longer possible to be a host and also added as a co host? I’ve tried this and Airbnb says I have to remove myself from my primary host account.

Marie284
Level 2
Metz, France

I am not a co-host looking for a host to help, I am a owner looking for a co-host in La Rochelle. If it is against this community rules where else could we link hosts and co-hosts? 

Thank you. 

Hi I would love to offer you my services. I studied Hospitality Management in Glion, Switzerland

Please stop spamming this forum by pulling up posts from years ago from hosts who live thousands of miles away from you and trying to offer them your services @Ivan-and-Adri0 

Did you find a co host? 

Henry194
Level 2
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Have not found Co Host in the USVI.

Still looking.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Marie284  it is not against the forum rules for hosts to ask if there are any co-hosts on the forum who can help them. It is against the forum rules for cleaners, co-hosts, management companies and other commercial companies to spam the forum with ads for their services.

If I wanted a co-host, personally I would post on a local host forum for your area or one of the UK host groups on FB and ask for a recommendation. - I think you are much better using a superhost near you to co-host than a commercial management company would be my advice.

Marena2
Level 2
Rincon, Puerto Rico

Hello everyone!. I am in Tampa, FL. Looking for someone who needs a super host to co Host a property. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Then invest in a marketing plan to promote your co-host business to hosts you have identified as your target market @Marena2 

It's against the terms of this community to use it to promote commercial services. 

Henry194
Level 2
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Wish you were in St Thomas, VI.