Co-hosting and realtors/brokers licensing (New Jersey, Delaware & Pennsylvania)

Level 1

I am interested in the co-hosting business (all parts of it).   


From my preliminary research it appears that New Jersey requires a realtors license and Pennsylvania wants a realtor brokers license.    I don't have information on Delaware.


Can anyone shed some light on this?     



0 Replies
Join the conversation