Co hosting in Toronto

Marina1523
Level 1
State of São Paulo, Brazil

Co hosting in Toronto

Hi everyone, I've been an AIRBNB Co-host for 3 years and achieved great experience and success in the area. I have extensive knowledge in everything it takes to profit on AIRBNB, the right furniture, decoration, photos, bedsheets. I am also extremely friendly and always make sure guests feel like they are unique and that I genuinely care for their stay. If anyone needs a co-host, I am offering my services. I work in Toronto and the GTA.

marina muller
2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It sounds like one area you don't have great knowledge of is the forum .

in common with many other forums and social media it's against the terms of this community to use it to promote commercial services to stop people joining just to advertise to members  @Marina1523 

Kaya46
Level 2
Hamilton, Canada

Hello everyone

I'm  interested in co hosting opportunities if anyone here needs some help with managing their listings. I'm also a host and I absolutely love giving guests the best experience. I have a keen eye for the little details that go a long way in maximizing a guests satisfaction with their stay. I've been in the hospitality industry for over 15 years. Let me know if you require any help.