Cohost restricted access to accept bookings on a mobile debice

Answered!
Lydia53
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Cohost restricted access to accept bookings on a mobile debice

I was just told by help that there was a recent change that restricts cohosts access to accept bookings via mobile devices. Anyone else having this problem??

apparently we are supposed to conduct business on our laptop only.

I sure hope this is temporary; this is not practical!!’

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I'm a cohost and my access isn't restricted @Lydia53 

can you paste advice you received on this from Airbnb saying they were restricting access ? 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I'm a cohost and my access isn't restricted @Lydia53 

can you paste advice you received on this from Airbnb saying they were restricting access ? 

Hi Lydia. Thank you for reaching out to us. This is Joanne T from Airbnb's community support team and I hope that this message finds you well.

I would like to let you know that I just received your ticket. I will make sure to work with you on this ticket until we solve this.

I understand that you would like to know why there is an error when you tried to accept a booking request.

As a Co-host , you can Accept, decline, cancel, or change reservations. Co-Hosts can’t accept/decline/alter/cancel reservations on mobile. I recommend you to accept the reservation using your computer.

You may visit this help center article for more information.

www.airbnb.co.in/help/article/1534

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Regards,
Jo-Anne

Alicia824
Level 2
Nags Head, NC

Yes! I'm getting a message that says, "You do not have permission to access this resource." But it does it from my mobile and my laptop. I've been through support, but it didn't help, yet.

They say now that they have refer it to a technical department??

I was getting it on both mobile and laptop too. I was finally able to accept by going through the link in the text they sent telling me how much time was left to respond on the 24 hr window. I haven’t had the opportunity to test on a normal booking request but I’m over the crisis for now.

see above my message from support saying can’t do it from mobile. Has to be a mistake. That would be a huge switch.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

How odd why would they do that @Lydia53 

Jonathan1590
Level 2
Houston, TX

Looks as if cohosts can't access the ratings, reviews and transaction history either! They used to be able to but the feature was removed a year ago. Why? My spouse (who is a cohost) also manages our listing, and therefore needs to see that stuff.