Cohosting - How to sign up?

Iwona11
Level 1
Coronado, CA

Cohosting - How to sign up?

Hi, I'm living in the San Diego, CA. I am a Superhost on my own property in Rosarito, MX. I just sold the property and now I'm looking to co-host for someone else. I did hosting for several yrs with the reviews score 4.9. I'm super host and can manage properties on the both sides of the border from San Diego Area up to Ensenada.
How can I find an owner interested in my help as a co-host? I can't find any place on Airbnb to sign-up. Any help will be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

I am not on social media but I have heard there are Facebook pages for hosts / cohosting might want to look into that . Just curious , what type of commission would you be asking for to co host a property ? What all would you do for the host ? I currently cohost a few for my fiancé and a few others . I would love to get together and talk hosting biz with others in San Diego . Anyone out there interested in putting a support group together for hosts in San Diego / Oceanside ? Message me I have the space and willing to arrange the space to have a meet up , just need  a few interested people willing to help make it happen . 

Kristin

Hi Kristin, 

I've hosted my own place many times from one nighters, to weekly and monthly stays. After few years, I've learned the best practices in managing rental properties.

I am in the San Diego and available to help co-host more properties! We love to learn more about you and see if you are interested in working togther as experts in the AIrbnb space.  Feel Free to visit my profile to read the reviews.  

https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/40681946

@Kristin-and-Chris1 

nathaly vera

Hello Iwona,

realising your post was a long time ago, but we only just happened to see it.

We were wondering if you had found a solution for your situation, and if so, if you are willing to share it, since we are in similar circumstances ourselves.

Thank you very much in advance!

Christelle & Coos