Cohosting

Melody65
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Cohosting

How do you find a cohost for your listing while traveling? I could really use one soon!

24 Replies 24
Omar234
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Omar234 sure, I have just sent you an email now. 

Paul 🙂

Zojka0
Level 4
Skopje, North Macedonia

I can co-host: manage listings and reservations online, coordinate with your cleaners, etc.

Macedonia and Beyond
Rita605
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi Melody,

I understand you were looking for a cohost July last year but I only came across your ad today, so I decided to introduce myself for i am looking for new customers to offer my cohost business. Please let me know if you have found the right person to help you. I would appreciate a reply from you.

Best Regards,

Cassia aka Rita

Isabelle940
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

We are a Canadian & Brazilian couple with airbnb management cohosting experience and references!

Here's a little bit about us!

I'm 31 years old, from Canada. I'm a freelance photographer & graphic designer. I'm also very devoted to my yoga practice, I have been practicing Ashtanga, every morning since 16 years and I also practice meditation. 

I speak French and English, and I'm learning Spanish (I would say I have an intermediate level of Spanish at the moment, I understand well.) I have a lot of customer service experience (receptionist, cash, waitress, administration help etc). I'm also certified veterinary nurse with 13 years of experience in the veterinary field. I worked in vet clinics for 13 years. I have been housesitting locally and internationally since a few years now (Montreal, Ireland, UK, Hawaii, Mexico, Guatemala, Belize). I also have experience with Airbnb management and co-hosting (Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Costa Rica).

My partner Silas is from Brazil and is 31 years old. He can help in everything manual, from gardening to construction, cooking, reception, cleaning etc. He loves nature and outdoor activities, especially gardening and permaculture, bio-construction, self-sustainable living and cooking. He speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English. He also has experience with Airbnb (cleaning, guests, general help and various projects here and there).

We are slow travellers, and we like to feel the place and connect with locals. Together we cover many skills, we are responsible, quiet and love simplicity.

Things we can help with

Airbnb
-Online management, communication with guests, bookings
-Airbnb listing: Photography, Description, etc.
-Guests management: check ins, check outs, orientation, presence for guests etc.
-Bnb management: cleaning, making sure things are ready, maintenance, making sure things work without problems

Garden
-Daily maintenance
-Helping with current/new projects
-Growing new veggies/fruit trees

Property
-Presence on the land
-Maintenance
-Cleaning
-Construction help

Animals
-Daily animal care and health check

Other
-Graphic Design
-Photography
-Any visual content for any projects
-Yoga classes to guests
-Housesitting

Let's chat if you are interested 

Lizbeth25
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey there! 

I am part art of a short term rental property company. We help you host while you travel! 

Please take a look at our website, and contact us with any questions.

www.citiporter.com

Bev-and--Rod0
Level 1
Vallecito, CA

We are looking for a co host in  a small town in California while we take our trailer on a road trip May-August 2021  search The Shed in Vallecito or contact Rod and Bev  at **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

HannahyMartín0
Level 4
Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica

I'd recommend searching on cohostmarket.com to find a cohost. Its a platform that connects homeowners with cohosts and property managers.

Hii, i manage a family hotel boutique and several properties in Aruba. if you are looking for any help please let me know. this is my daily work and my time is very flexible. 

Mayibacalao

I’d love to help anyone and be a cohost. I live in Colorado and am comfortable traveling anywhere in state or to a neighboring state.