Cohosting

Melody65
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Cohosting

How do you find a cohost for your listing while traveling? I could really use one soon!

24 Replies 24
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

There used to be a co-host tab at the top of your listing that you could click onto. Have you looked there?

Or why not post in your local host social media or online group I bet they have one for Toronto.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Melody65,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

Have you had any luck finding a co-host? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Quincy -

We are hosts in Virginia, but looking for how to be  a co-host in London.  Thanks for any help you can give. 

claire

Arica1
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Also looking for a co-host for the Chicago market!! If interested please comment below! Thx!

Hi Arica - I'm interested in co-hosting with you in Chicago. 

I own and manage my property in the South Loop. My work schedule is quite flexible and allows me to be available/accessible for your guest, and for managing upkeep of you place. 

Let me know if you are still in need. 

Regards

Caelin 

Hello Africa,

I am interested in hosting for you.

Varsity

Yolanda197
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

I'm looking to co-host for hosts in West Palm Beach.

Lizzy20
Level 2
Georgia, United States

Hello @Melody65 , @Sunnyside-Property0 , @Arica1 , and @Yolanda197 .

I am a Co-Host looking for more people to help. My goal is to help hosts like you manage your listings and work with you to make your life just a little easier.  If you are interested in continuing the conversation please email me at LizzyrLowrey @ Gmail

Tara226
Level 1
New York, NY

I’m looking for a co-host in Brooklyn to help out on the ground while I travel thru the end of the year. Any tips or interested folks?

Hi Tara, Have you had any luck finding a co-host? I too am looking for someone to help me out when I am out of the city, I live in the East Village.

Hi Tara and Christine,

If you are still looking for a co-host, I may help you!

Ben-and-Clelia0
Level 1
United Kingdom

Hello all, I am looking for the Co-host in Battersea, London UK for the month of Feb/March 2019

Hi @Ben-and-Clelia0 I have dropped you a private message with my contact details if you are still looking for co-hosting support in London.

I work full-time as a co-host and property manager and can support you in Feb/March.

Best wishes

Paul 🙂

Omar234
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Paul For some reason I can’t access private messages, 

can you drop me an email plz 

Thanks

ben

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]