Colored Prices on My Calendar

Gail33
Level 3
Milwaukee, WI

Colored Prices on My Calendar

what do the different colors prices on my calendar mean?  orange, yellow, green.... what do these different colors represent?

3 Replies 3
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Gail33 ....that your price is lower, exact or higher then Airbnb algorithm thinks it should be

@Branka-and-Silvia0

Thanks for the reply but it seems a bit more complex than that.  Yellow and Orange "tip prices" are both lower than my set price.  Perhaps it is based on a % because the absolute differnce between the two prices doesn't relate to the colors.  Green "tip price" is the same or lower than my set price.  

I think it is a bit frustrating for airbnb to not have ANYTHING in their help related to this.  But they often do this.

I concur both r.e. the lack of help specifics and your theory r.e. colors. After seeing your post, I played with pricing on a single date to see how the colors change. It appears green is what they system suggests, yellow is somewhat higher, and orange is even higher. I didn't continue the experiment to see if there are other colors. Good to at least now know a bit about what the colors mean. Thanks!