Commiting to 5 step enhanced cleaning guidelines

Commiting to 5 step enhanced cleaning guidelines

Hi . Iam trying to find a window where i can commit to airbnb 5 step enhanced cleaning guidelines

8 Replies 8
Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Langton0, you should see a prompt to do this on your hosting page. Can you check your hosting dashboard? 

If you're still having issues then do reply here and let us know, and we can check with the team for you 😊

I’m having issue too

Cate418
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

I also have this issue. I’ve read all the materials and pull down boxes under the checklist sections and resources but see no link to a self test or certification process 

Cindy1064
Level 2
Midpines, CA

I also have this issue. I’ve read all the materials and pull down boxes under the checklist sections and resources but see no link to a self test or certification process

Same here - cant find this - does anyone know where it is ?

Ogechi1
Level 1
Saskatoon, Canada

Hi, I'm new to hosting and listed two days ago. Have watched all videos on 5-step enhanced cleaning process. Have read the article twice. How do i commit to this so it appears on my listing? Did anyone figure it out as I cant find a prompt to commit.

Nik-Li0
Level 1
Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia

Hi. I am a new host and having same issue. Watched video many times, read all the links but still not able to find any place to tick my commitment. 

I think it just got added automatically - no choice to opt in or out as far as I could tell