Communication

Ed62
Level 1
Cabo Frio, Brazil

Communication

This is completely absurd!  AIrbnb has made it impossible to contact customer support!!  Why the hell isn't there a email available or (gasp) a phone number??????  I am pissed about this and am going to start a campaigh to denounce this (and any company) that puts a firewall between it's customers and support! 

It all started with my changing a long term reservation and my host agreeing to make the change (totally cool of him since he was not obliged to do so) and I received the updated charges and a refund was placed on my ccd.  However, my host has not received his funds and was asking me what I had received. I could not find a simple way of contacting him on the site.  There should be a driect link to send messages between hosts and guests...even AFTER the stay! What the hell????? 

I wanted to help him out and went to contact friggin Airbnb, but discovered rapidly that there wasn't a way to do so...only a bunch of  idiotic drop-down menues that do not address this issue at all.  screw you airbnb.  My opinion of this company has gone down considerably. 

6 Replies 6
Christian65
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Contact Airbnb - a guide 

GOOD NEWS!!! Contacting Airbnb just got easier! - ...   -  a guide to the app

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1542/i-want-to-contact-airbnb - the platform itself

Contact Airbnb  - the platform itself.

Contact your host or guest on the platform as well.

I hope this helps you a bit @Ed62

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

You can send a message to every guest you've had via Your Reservations.

Mine shows 3 years of bookings

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

@Christian65

Apart from all those ways, AirBnB has made it impossible to contact customer support!!

David

"apart from all those ways, airbnb has made it impossible..." There are at least 5 ways mentioned here!

@David126 You need to look up the definition of impossible  (open hand to forehead, sigh, sigh)

@Christian65

Probably lost in translation.

David
Arlene36
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Two issues, I tried to book a room for Bristol this coming weekend, it came through as confirmed and then, the host said it was already booked up and she had notified Airbnb, been trying to cancel said room and want refund.  Impossible to navigate around the Airbnb webite to get the help needed.

2) someone booked to rent room for 2 week, but offering well below my minimum.  Have refused and cancelled on line several time.  Minimum means minimum and yet keep getting emails to say to confirm xxxx acceptance.  Please Airbnb get your technology working.

3) Listing after almost 4 years of trying to get listed, noticed I wasn't even on your listing.  So how impossible is that?

rediculous.  NOt happy.