Como proceder quando uma hospede faz reserva para 2 terceiros ?

Answered!
Glau56
Level 2
São Paulo, Brazil

Como proceder quando uma hospede faz reserva para 2 terceiros ?

Boa noite, 

Estou a apenas 3 meses usando o Airbnb para alugar uma suite em minha casa, e pela primeira vez recebi reserva de uma mulher para dois homens, alegando que eles irão participar de um evento próximo a minha casa durante 4 dias e eles não tem habilidade para usar o airbnb e por isso ela fez a reserva por eles. 

Achei estranho e gostaria de saber como é a regra do Airbnb para reserva para terceiros. 

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Glau56 Third party bookings are against Airbnb's terms of service. There is no way I'd accept this booking- contact Airbnb and ask them to cancel it for you without penalty- tell them you don't feel comfortable with it, as she booked for someone else, saying the "have no ability to use Airbnb".

If you take a third party booking and something bad happens, Airbnb won't back you up. These would be complete strangers with no information on file with Airbnb. Would you open your door to some stranger who knocked and just let them stay at your house?

Why would someone not have the ability to use Airbnb? They don't have a credit card? They're under 18? Maybe they had accounts and were banned from the platform. Whatever the reason, it doesn't sound good.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Glau56 Third party bookings are against Airbnb's terms of service. There is no way I'd accept this booking- contact Airbnb and ask them to cancel it for you without penalty- tell them you don't feel comfortable with it, as she booked for someone else, saying the "have no ability to use Airbnb".

If you take a third party booking and something bad happens, Airbnb won't back you up. These would be complete strangers with no information on file with Airbnb. Would you open your door to some stranger who knocked and just let them stay at your house?

Why would someone not have the ability to use Airbnb? They don't have a credit card? They're under 18? Maybe they had accounts and were banned from the platform. Whatever the reason, it doesn't sound good.

Glau56
Level 2
São Paulo, Brazil

Thank you for your words. They made me reflect for my safety and my family. I already reported to airbnb and also wrote the guest who is booking for other people. Thanks.