Compensation split for airbnb property manager

Compensation split for airbnb property manager

Greetings.

I am interested in purchasing a property across the country from me. I have a person interested in handling the day to day tasks as well as booking. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback as to what kind of compensation split to offer them? I will be completely out of picture due to my distance from property.

Thanks for your time!

Best,
Frank
2 Replies 2
Jim46
Level 2
Berkeley Springs, WV

I am also interested in this topic. I have housekeepers and I would like them to be paid a certain amount automatically as part of the payout.

Gladys8
Level 4
Orlando, FL

I manage a property for a friend who lives out of state. I found cleaning help for her, schedule the cleaners, do a walk through after each guest and after each clean, respond to guest inquiries, ensure guests are reminded of their check out time, meet repair people at the space. I used to do the cleaning as well but it got to be too much with trying to get guests to check out on time and get the place cleaned before the next guest, now I only handle the management part. I charge $40 per guest with a $10 sur charge if I have to make more than one on site visit per guest. So when there are bad guests, with multiple complaints, the owner ends up paying more. I offered a percentage charge however the per guest charge came out a bit less. I had to go through many cleaners to get someone that was even remotely reasonable. Cleaners in this area charge like degreed professionals.