Complaint

Jennifer2381
Level 1
Homestead, PA

Complaint

I need to discuss the you g lady we hosted at our house this past weekend.  She had only listed 2 guests but according to our neighbors there was a full blown party.  Very loud. We are heading to the house now for damage. I want to file a complaint against her

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry to hear that. @Jennifer2381 

Hopefully you have called Airbnb to ask them to cancel the booking as presumably your guest has broken your house rules by having guests who haven't booked on the premises.

I am not quite sure what you mean by 'file a complaint on her'. In terms of Airbnb the best way to do this is leave an honest review and if there is any damage make sure you photograph and video and then raise a request and Airbnb Resolution for any costs.

Ann3
Level 10
Savannah, GA

Wait . . . your listing states you allow parties/events, and you host remotely? No door cameras, so the neighbors are the only ones who know what's going on? Basically, at this point what you can do is add up any damages, get receipts and/or replacement costs and claim through resolution center, then review her honestly. I would definitely look into some kind of oversight/security and make sure you specify no parties.