Connecting with Channel Manager

Vernita-L0
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Connecting with Channel Manager

I feel like 1x or 2x  month Tokeet our channel manager loses connection with AirBNB. Does anyone else have this issue with their Channel Manager? Tokeet always says it's AirBNB . I know AIrbnb is going through lots of amazing changes but this is getting annoying.

Eventually it  gets fixed but it's always an all day process.

2 Replies 2
Peter1742
Level 2
Ibiza, Spain

I can see that your post is 18 months old, it seems that Tokeet hasn't improved since then.

I recently received a guest request changing a booking, when trying to approve this Airbnb reported an error. I reached out to Airbnb who quickly told me that the problem was with my channel manager, Tokeet. I shared this with Tokeet who's only solution was to completely disconnect the connection, accept the change and then reconnect.

OMG, what kind of solution is that? My experience with Tokeet is that it's a system with lots of bugs and failures. I have many other bad experiences with Tokeet such as problems with the calendar synchronisation (cancelled bookings listed as active and confirmed consequently blocking dates from being rebooked).

Vernita-L0
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Oh Peter!

I am not a fan of them any longer and I hope my bosses switch to using someone that hascustomer service. I sang their praise in the beginning b/c they were so attentive but when something goes wrong , they will never take the blame and always blame it on us.

From 5/29-6/12 they had a malfunction which for some reason our Airbnb rates got push to booking.com. When I looked at Tokeet  it had the correct rates but when I looked at booking.com it had our AirBNB rates. I have no idea how Airbnb rates got pushed through to booking.com.

One of our studios got booked for $44 when it should have been $144.

Of course they say."when you push rates through you should check them. I said I did and they we fine until that particular time.So we had 26 reservations get booked at the wrong rate and their solution was :"Sorry, we can give you 2 free month (worth $120) meanwhile we lost $1600 in revenue." I have been fighting with them since Jun 14th and they will not budge. They still don't believe they did anything wrong.

So  my advice to people : DO NOT USE TOKEET!!! THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!