Contact details for South Africa

Dr-Anthony0
Level 1
Amanzimtoti, South Africa

Contact details for South Africa

Hi.

please can you help me here.

i need a South African Airbnb contact details.

can you send me the cape town office number.

i need to contact them about a similar dispute I am facing right now.

regards.

Anthony

45 Replies 45
Amy38
Level 10
Nashville, TN

@Dr-Anthony0 you should start a new question thread in hosts for this.

there is another forum  ** that has all the numbers world wide as a heading listing.  Try there. Also post the problem on Abnb Facebook, someone will contact you.

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

I do not think South Africa has a local number.

David

Hello,

Could you possibly help me.  i have a unit 3 bedrooms but they are available per room? it doesn't allow me to change it?

Rina22
Level 1
South Africa

looking for accomodation anywhere on the north coast of Durban.  3 bedrooms, onthe beach balcony and pool.   Dates, 29th December - 5th January 2018.

Can anybody help

@Rina22

You would need to enter your details into the site, use the map search for area, use the filters for criteria and the site will come up with suggestions.  From there it is up to you to book/request to book/contact host.

I am trying to book a room at a B&B in Durbanville via your Airbnb ,but you do not accept my ID Photo.

I have a green ID Booklet.

What do I do now.

@Lincoln8

You would need to contact airbnb directlhy and have them assist you with the registration.  This is just a forum where we can help each other but we do not have any access to accounts.

Yes, we know that but we can't find a number.....

Hi, we have just listed property with airbnb. The owner has sent me an invite to host this property. When I try responding nothing happens. I keep getting e mails to tell me that my time to accept is going to expire. Please can youhelp me on this as a matter of urgency. e mail is [Email address hidden] 

Loune0
Level 2
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

Hi can someone please help. I am from South africa and have been calling the US number and needing to hold on forever. Its cost me a fortune so far.... 

We have 3 cottages listed in South africa with Airbnb but when I do  search it does not show our place at all even though it is available on the specified dates.

Why would that be?

Doesnt come up at all ...

Melanie506
Level 2
Randburg, South Africa

Hi Loune

Did you ever get any help?  I listed a spare room for the first time and my guest arrived at the beginning of this month.  They notified me on the day that he was coming that the payment had been processed, but to date (three weeks later) I have still not been paid.  When I queried it, my query was "escalated" but the lady merely responded that I must contact a company called Payoneer.  I have no clue who they are.  I specifically gave them my bak account name, account number and SWIFT code.  No amount of further emails are being responded to and I am desperate for this money.  I could have rented this out to a local person.  Can you advise in any way?

Try Exchange4free instead

Amanda447
Level 2
Carletonville, South Africa

Hi

A client called and he has a confirmation of a booking for today but it is not reflecting on our reservations nor did we receive any notifications.

This is the second time that it happens and that we then loose income.

What can be the cause of this?

Hi Amanda

Did you ever get any help?  I listed a spare room for the first time and my guest arrived at the beginning of this month.  They notified me on the day that he was coming that the payment had been processed, but to date (three weeks later) I have still not been paid.  When I queried it, my query was "escalated" but the lady merely responded that I must contact a company called Payoneer.  I have no clue who they are.  I specifically gave them my bak account name, account number and SWIFT code.  No amount of further emails are being responded to and I am desperate for this money.  I could have rented this out to a local person.  Can you advise in any way?