Contact details for South Africa

Dr-Anthony0
Level 1
Amanzimtoti, South Africa

Contact details for South Africa

Hi.

please can you help me here.

i need a South African Airbnb contact details.

can you send me the cape town office number.

i need to contact them about a similar dispute I am facing right now.

regards.

Anthony

45 Replies 45
Rizwana0
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

I need a number there has been FRUAD on my account by air bnb. I need to contact Air bnb urgently to stop this transaction. That is not mine. 

Rizwana were you successful in getting your money back they same thing as happen to me 

Good day I've booked a place in Capetown pinelands and would like to know how to go about securing the place and to pay a deposit 

Sharon517
Level 1
South Africa

I am quit frustrated that I cannot contact the service provider directly as Airbnb does not respond to queries in time. We have paid the required deposit for the accommodation,  my payment window will expire in 23 hours and to date no one has contacted me.  I am going to loose my booking and will be extremely upset if this does happen, I need agent in South Africa to contact me immediatly. Alternativly I will have to find other accommodation and sadly our host will loose business. Please regard this matter as urgent.

Regards Sharon

hi Everybody,

I also urgently need a South African contact no to solve a problem with a booking.

Arina

800@Merton

Hi there, I wonder if you could help me with the Airbnb telephone no on South Africa , thank you can’t seem to get it 

I need help. I cannot manage to register my bank details. It keeps telling me that it is not acceptable. I checked all the banking codes, but still cannot manage to do it right. Secondly: the bookings amount differs from guests to the following guests. Where can I find out what is going on. I need to speak to a consultant urgently  please.

I started my listing and has recieved a few bookings it has now been a month and I have received mails to confirm my payments but NOTHING reflects in my account. I do think that airbnb is a scam

Can anyone please give me a contact number for AirBnB in South Africa this is frustrating.

Shaun136
Level 1
South Africa

Please assist. I want to book a holiday home but when putting payment method in it asks for a postcode.  What does this refer to 

I hosted two reservations from Air bnb till today I'm not getting paid. I neeed to escalate this matter to Air bnb CEO

Liz473
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

I have found it very frustrating that there is no contact for South Africa or a representative.

There are fraudulent listings on their website for Cape Town and i am not having any success in getting them to address this issue seriously.    

Liz Beare
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Liz473 

Have you looked at the CONTACT AIRBNB post at the top of the forum you are posting in.

That has all the ways to contact Airbnb and all contact numbers for the contact centres.

Liz473
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Helen, there are no local numbers of contact info which is what we need as they need to go to the properties listed on air bnb to see that they dont exist. I need to talk to a real person and not a web address!

Liz Beare

Air B&B needs to respond or we will have to escalate. No support!!!