Contact number of airbnb sri lankan office

Sakun0
Level 1
Bentota, Sri Lanka

Contact number of airbnb sri lankan office

Hii... I want to know contact number of airbnb customer and partner support in Sri Lanka. 

48 Replies 48
Kokila1
Level 1
Weligama, Sri Lanka

I need to contac airbnb office.coz somone selling my property without permision.can someone give the contac number of airbnb.

Dhammika1
Level 2
Galle, Sri Lanka

Please send me Sri Lanka local team phone number

My property register your website but didn't live

foreH ow to guest coming be fore paying

Dhammika1
Level 2
Galle, Sri Lanka

My property register your website but not yet live?   Why are you not rental my property

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Dhammika1 this is an Airbnb forum for hosts and guests, employees at Airbnb are not reading your post. Try contacting Airbnb by calling them or on twitter, the ways of contacting are listed in the first answer of this thread. Good luck hosting!

Please I want know how to guest coming before paying

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Dhammika1 I dont understand, guests are paying first and then coming to your place, but Airbnb sends the payment on the day od arrival and you get it 3-5 work days later depending on your payment method. It can take up to 30 days if you are a new host. Did I answer what you needed to know?

i need to aribnb contact number plz send me..

Shankar4
Level 2
Wattala, Sri Lanka

Dear,sir I am mr, shankar Home Away Home wattala  on 5 to 6 October mr S** reservation** US$ 30'46 antil now they didnot paid payments so check this matter and help us my phone number ** thank you.

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Give us an Airbnb office contact number in Sri Lanka, please.

Thank You,

Bets Regards,

Mahesh.

Mahen19
Level 1
Galle, Sri Lanka

Hey Dear.

This account was we don't have login details please can you do something because we don't know that payment who will get it.

Contact to us : **

Contact number : **

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]
Hema77
Level 2
Nugegoda, LK

I am new Please inf

orm me how  aim paid after reservation. Should  I give my Bank ac: no?

to pay? or to get paid?

Chamin8
Level 1
Southern Province, LK

sir. Your agency has yet to pay me the amount that I have to pay. I urge you to take action

Thank you..