Contacting ABB directly for listing support

Contacting ABB directly for listing support

Hi, new host here. I've got issues trying to update my listing, several sections do not have an Edit option e.g. can't reset base rate or standard fees and nothing under Availability.

Does ABB have a support team we can contact directly? I tried looking through the help pages but if the option is there, it appears to be well hidden. (or I'm blind)

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I am not quite sure I understand what you are trying to do @Ric19840 You can't 'reset' the fees. These are set by Airbnb.

Did you look here https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/topic/1355/pricing-and-fees.

Some functionality on the listing doesn't work until you publish the listing.

All the ways of contacting Airbnb are in the 'Contact Airbnb' post towards the top of the forum you are posting in.

Hi @Helen3  I'm trying to edit my listing. I cannot edit my base rate, this is not set by ABB, it's the rate we decide to charge. This is potentially locked out as we are using a management platform, however we are not able to add extra standard fees (we have a pool and if guest requires it to be heated, they need to pay for that). Nothing on the Availability tab of the listing can be edited either.

The listing is published, I have found the property searching for it on a non-logged in browser.

I did check the "Help" pages, but it is just a huge FAQ and does not cover every issue people may have.

TIA

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ric19840 

You do not have any published listing, at least not on your account:

https://www.airbnb.com/users/334736322/listings

If you are using third party software to manage the listing, then this community can not help you.

No, the listing is not published now, I had to hide it due to the fact  I cannot set the rates!! 

The management platform aggregates our calendars from various listing sites, it does NOT host the AirBnB listing.

There are NO contact details for support for me to TALK to someone about the issues with this site's software. 

@Ric19840 wrote:

Hi @Helen3  I'm trying to edit my listing. I cannot edit my base rate, this is not set by ABB, it's the rate we decide to charge. This is potentially locked out as we are using a management platform, however we are not able to add extra standard fees (we have a pool and if guest requires it to be heated, they need to pay for that). Nothing on the Availability tab of the listing can be edited either. talktowendys

The listing is published, I have found the property searching for it on a non-logged in browser.

I did check the "Help" pages, but it is just a huge FAQ and does not cover every issue people may have.

TIA

The Equity Shares of the Company are proposed to be listed on the BSE Limited (“BSE”) and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited.

Mandy362
Level 2
Paignton, United Kingdom

I cannot get verified WITH ID EITHER. i am a new host everytihing ready to go asap. yet air bnb cant verify me?? is there a local rate united kingdom phone number or email addresss? what happens if you dont have a picture driving licence or you dont drive or go abroad so dont have a passport? in the uk we dont have personal id cards either HELP GETTING VERY DISALUSHIONED.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mandy362 

So how can you identify yourself without having any kind of ID ?

The phone number for UK used to be (international version): +44 203 318 1111 

Not sure if it is still operational....