Contacting Airbnb Experience Host.

David-and-Senta0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Contacting Airbnb Experience Host.

Im trying to get in touch with a person who hosts and experience , before i arrive in the US.

the dates i am interested in arent available as yet , but would like to message him to ask if there are any available dates around the time im there. 

i tried going to his profile but nowhere can i find where to message the host.

Any help is appreciated , many thanks

Dave 

8 Replies 8
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @David-and-Senta0,

You should be able to send the host a message by clicking on the "Contact host" link below the "Where we'll meet" map on the particular experience's page.

Steve.

Hi Steve,

There is no such link. There may be one for the experience you see, but not for the one I am looking at, and I suspect the one the original poster was referring to as well. Since the experience is so costly ($149 US) I want to ask a question before booking for a current guest that is interested. A shame because the host of this experience may not even know. 

Jennie36
Level 2
Denver, CO

I can't seem to find the link either on the experience I'm trying to book. 

Jaime144
Level 1
Santiago, Chile

Its a browser problem, try using internet explorer or firefox, also appears at the top of the pop-up window you get when you press the "see dates" red button. Hope this helps. Movile also does the trick.

I've tried it in Firefox as well. Even there is no option to contact the experience host at the top of the pop-up window you get when you press the "see dates" red button.

Did someone find a solution? I would like to contact a host of an experiecne too...different browsers don't help either. 

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Nadine273  You will probably need to contact AirBnB and ask them to please contact the experience host and have him contact you. That is the only solution I have seen that works for people, so far. 

AirBnB number:

United States and Canada

+1-415-800-5959
+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

Raya5
Level 2
Kedah, Malaysia

I found it:)))

On the right side of where is says, "about your host", you will see his/her picture. Under it, it says contact host.

Thank God!!!