Contract

Answered!
Jane3418
Level 1
Bowral, Australia

Contract

Hi, I have a guest booked who has asked if she can bring her small dog.  I do not allow pets on my listing. She is staying 2 nights. I have pointed out my lack of fences and said this is ok provided she sign a guest contract and agree to a pet bond, which I have set at $200 - as I bought a new couch for the space about a week ago. I have also told her I have an elderly Burmese cat (who rarely goes outside anymore) . She has agreed to the Bond amount and the contract. Which I still have to write.

Can anyone advise me what I should write in the contract.  The bond I wanted AirBnb to keep, but instead I think I am getting this as an additional amount? Cannot find "Live Chat" ? but will try to sort this out. I charge a cleaning fee.

The Guest is from America and has very good reviews.  The dog is very small and I have asked that she not leave it alone for too long in the apartment which has floor boards & rugs.

There are lots of great dog tracks around us, and I am hoping it won't be a problem, but I might have overlooked something?  Any suggestions would be gratefully received. Jane

1 Best Answer
M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Jane3418 

IMO you may be over thinking thus booking.  Small dogs are usually pretty harmless.

20211020_143812.jpgIMG_20211115_205221.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Jane3418 

IMO you may be over thinking thus booking.  Small dogs are usually pretty harmless.

20211020_143812.jpgIMG_20211115_205221.jpg

I hope you are right.  I have accepted their booking and have seen the dog tips of leaving towels and bowls out.

I am a cat person! which probably shows.