Could you please search for my listing?

Hazel20
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Could you please search for my listing?

Hi,

I know this question is asked a lot and must be a PITA, but I genuinely have googled, and followed guides and searched myself and I can't seem to a) find my listing, or b) work out why not.

My listing is in Calne, Wiltshire, UK and is available 28th-30th July (we have a large local event on those specific dates).

If I scroll in so that just the town itself is available on the map there are zero available listings (including mine). Can someone please confirm this and/or make any further suggestions that I should check.

My "manage listings" page says that it is Listed, and that it is available on those dates. My guest requirements are set to Airbnb standard (no extra restrictions). I have tried searching with IB on and off.

(And yes, I know I need to add more & better photos, one thing at a time 😉 )

Thanks for any help!

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I cannot find your listing either, @Hazel20.  However, as you want to rent this space only for these three days, you might want to use another platform.  Currently you are allowing up to 6 people to stay in your home for only $67 US a night.   So 1-6 guests will stay in your place, blocking any other guests.  Is this what you intend?  Anyway, if you need to contact Air BNB here is a guide.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Hazel20
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Yes, that is deliberate. Know it's a little odd but I'm just testing the water. Due to the nature of the event it's probably better to only allow a group that know each other lol.

Thanks for searching for me, the guides I'd looked at recommended asking someone else to look before contacting support ☺

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Hazel20,

Welcome to the world of hosting. 

I have just searched for your listing and was able to find it. I wonder had you perhaps literally just published your listing, because it can take a few hours to update in search. It is great to see you are all up and running now in search! 

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 14.35.33.png

I hope you get your first guests soon. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.