Couldn’t process your payment method, please update your payment method and try again.

Sonia194
Level 1
Bandung, Indonesia

Couldn’t process your payment method, please update your payment method and try again.

Can anybody help this issue please,

I got my guest requesting refund, and I agreed to accept their demand. But everytime I submit the payment, even delete and resubmit my payment option, the error message show : "Couldn’t process your payment method, please update your payment method and try again."

The refund due date is on Apr 12 at 6:54 PM, and I still didn't know how to fix it.

5 Replies 5
Lesley61
Level 2
Pickering, Canada

I am getting the same message for a payout.  It reversed my account # and I am unable to add a payment method although i have entered it numerous times and received emails back confirming it has been changed. 

I was on a chat this morning with someone from air bnb but cannot find where to chat with them again.

Regis10
Level 1
Nice, France

Same problem, this morning. My payment informtation is working (Airbnb did a charge check of $1.00 on my account) but when I try to refund a guest, I get the same error:

"

Couldn’t process your payment method, please update your payment method and try again."
Elomar0
Level 1
Natal, Brazil

Having the same issue. 

Layna0
Level 9
Hermanus, ZA

Is there any resolution to this yet? I have added another payment method, made it default and error msg persists.

Yet at the bottom of the dialog box it says" We’ll deduct $20  from your next payout and send the money to Sharon."

So which is it?  The deduction from a credit card or a future payout.

hi

i am also facing the same issue

this is for my paypal linked with airbnb