Coupon codes

Ginza0
Level 8
Goa, India

Coupon codes

Where can I find my coupon codes and travel credit figures? I need to travel and I need to know how much coupon value is there for me to choose a place of stay.

15 Replies 15
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ginza0,

Lovely to meet you.

I wonder have you seen this useful article in the Help Center in regards to travel vouchers and coupon codes. As coupons are different to travel credits they do work slightly differently.

Do take a look and do let me know if you got this all sorted. Are you planning a nice trip? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Did anyone get any meaning ful answer about where I can find the coupon codes I recieved earlier? I can't find any information on a code I recieved a while ago, I cannot figure out if it's still valid at all. The Help Center doesn't have any info on that and I saw this same question asked in the Community Center but never answered by anyone. Can you please help?

I have the same problem.  Where do you find your coupon code for travel?

Gigi6
Level 1
Riverside, CA

I'm a host who is trying to find a coupon code for my first use as a guest! Please help. Thanks need one like now!
Sharon65
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi folks

I received a lovely email from airbnb congratulating me on a great first year and offering me a $100 coupon.

I read the guidelines that say it should be in my inbox but I've checked all my Hosting and Travelling emails and it's definitely not there - anyone know how I can find it as I'm keen to use it...It's hard work being a good host and I'm due a weekend away!!

Many thanks for your time and help,

Sharon 

Caroline140
Level 1
Boulder, CO

I just tried to use a coupon code and it did not work.  I think my credit card is being charged and Airbnb does not seem to have a way to contact them to fix this mistake.  I find them very uncommunicative when there's a question or problem.

Same proboem ....extremely frustrating.  They would be better not offering hte creit at all than offering it and making it impossible to use which just makes you feel frustrated and annoyed with them

I agree.  Have you found out how to find (and use) the coupon code?

To find your coupon code and value, you go in your Account Settings and select Payment Method. At the bottom of the window you can see the code and value. As Paul and Joye (users) have mentioned. Cheers.

Susanne40
Level 2
Stuttgart, Germany

I used a Coupon code. Now the host cancelled this reservation. I know already, that I can use the same Coupon again, but I did not write it down. Where can I find the code? It is not shown on the reservation. Can anybody please help. Thanks in  advance.

Rada0
Level 2
Sibenik, HR

I can see that finding a coupon code is very frustrating business.Nobody answered the question about where to find it.

I have the same problem I cannot find the couopon code and I want to book an accommodation in Rome. Could anybody help those numerous people.?The articles Airbnb offered are of no help. There is no way to contact them.

I have the same problem.  Where do you find your coupon code?

Paul-and-Joey0
Level 2
Halifax, Canada

Hi everyone,

I just found it by looking for something else.

To find your coupon code and value, you go in your Account Settings and select Payment Method. At the bottom of the window you can see the code and value.

You're welcome.

Paul

Thanks Paul and Joey...it seems we cannot rely on Airbnb support and product managers....