Covid 19 responder bookings

Tracy631
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Covid 19 responder bookings

I am in the covid 19 responder programme but have a responder who wants to book and is saying that the dates are still blocked for her.

I am trying to post a support message but my screen is just spinning round.  Is support not working just now?

Tracy

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Tracy631, did this person register as per the requirements? 

"If you’re ready to apply, there are 6 steps to confirm your COVID-19 work. You’ll need a few things: • Contact information for your manager or a person from your HR team • A professional licence number if you’re in a licensed field • Your work badge Next, we’ll check the documents and information you submit. This usually happens within 48 hours. Once we verify your information, we’ll invite you to book a stay."

You can find more information here https://www.airbnb.co.uk/covid19relief-guests

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Tracy631
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

@Quincy  

Hi Quincy. 

they say they have registered some time ago and not heard anything.  I hade asked airb&b support to assist but have now been waiting almost 2 days for a response.  I am told each time that it’s been passed to another team.  I don’t know what to do next.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Tracy631, I'll pass this on to the team. I hope they'll reach out to you swiftly. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen