Covid-19, the impact on Air BnB.

Answered!

Covid-19, the impact on Air BnB.

Hello, dear community,
I need a report/memorandum on Air BnB.
As part of my dissertation project, I have decided to work on the subject "Covid-19: in free fall, the tourism sector is calling on the State for help. The Airbnb experience".
Any help would be of great use to me and I would be very grateful!
Thank you in advance 🙏🙏

1 Best Answer
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Youssef85 Could you provide us with specific information requests you require, so those able to help can. Thanks and good luck 🙂

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Youssef85 Could you provide us with specific information requests you require, so those able to help can. Thanks and good luck 🙂

2.1- Will the tourism sector recover from the consequences of the Covid-19 crisis ? what about Airbnb ?
2.2- Will the global host community in question benefit from government support? If Yes, will they cover his losses? If not, to recover, what marketing strategy will it need to adopt?
2.3- Analysis of opportunities for the local Moroccan market.
Thank you for helping me !

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Youssef85 no offence but do you want me to write your report for you?

Point 2.1. is better targeted at Airbnb. 

a. https://www.unwto.org/tourism-covid-19 

is a good beginning point to start your research, try Google Scholar and other similar sources for more specified information and reporting. 

b. @Liv , @Nick , @Lizzie , @Stephanie or. @Quincy could respond from Airbnb's stats but they have released papers on this on their publicity pages, please also check out financial reporting by other sites, eg Forbes etc.  

Point 2.2 is the only one I can comment on personally and not the global community. I would suggest you make a questonnaire relative to the specific points you would like to highlight in your report and kindly ask hosts to answer. Personally would allow for it to be collected as both qualitative and quantitative  (more emphasis on this, less open to interpretation) results. 

Point 2.3. Do all of the above but apply it to the Moroccan market. Also try to find a Moroccan based facebook or other social media group and target as such. Generally speaking Airbnb hosts know other local hosts. 

Good luck 🙂

@Yadira22 , No, I'm not asking you to write the whole report, but if you can help me write a few paragraphs, it will help me a lot.
Otherwise, thanks for your advice on each point, I will try to follow them to get results, and in the end thank you for your reactivity. It's nice of you!

@Yadira22 , No, I'm not asking you to write the whole report, but if you can help me write a few paragraphs, it will help me a lot.
Otherwise, thanks for your advice on each point, I will try to follow them to get results, and in the end thank you for your reactivity. It's nice of you!