Covid Travel Credits

Katy345
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Covid Travel Credits

Does anybody know where you can view the travel credit you have been given as part of a cancellation in relation to Covid?

I can't seem to locate anything that confirms what travel credit I have available despite cancelling 2 trips in the past 6 months.

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Sue714
Level 5
Angaston, Australia

@Katy345  Good question.
The only place I can see is actually against the actual booking that was cancelled.

We booked a place for 10 days with another couple, having nearly $2000 in credit would like to know if we can split this amount up by booking a couple of different places or can we only use the credit in one transaction?
We have also the $100 bonus credit for being Superhost which we get a message “don’t forget to use your $100 credit” very time we look to book a place and doesn’t give the option to choose the $2000 credit any ware, So wondering if the credit is even there?

Sue714
Level 5
Angaston, Australia

@Emiel1  Our credit is not listed on the links that you have provided.

I have the same issue. I'm trying to find out when it expires as I cancelled about 12 months ago due to COVID (booken in Jan 2020) but haven't been able to find it attached to my account. I also don't have any email record apart from one saying I'm elegible to cancel due to COVID.

Does anyone know how much tickets from the USA to the Maldives cost? I would really like to go there

I don't even know, to be honest. I sympathize with your situation, and this is generally an exciting question. When I was in the Maldives, I looked at companies that can provide a wide range of travel packages, including a travel loan. I will leave here a link to the list of tours to the Maldives. Try to find out if one of these companies provides similar options. I would go to the Maldives in the best place, and I think this is where everyone should visit. Such clear water, beautiful beaches, and delicious food. The local flavor is also delightful, and we got to know the people, they were very hospitable.

https://vacaytrends.com/best-maldives-resorts/