Covid19 support payment

Maria1669
Level 2
Stamford, United Kingdom

Covid19 support payment

Hi,

Does anyone know and can explain me what "Covid -19 support payment/ Not applicable, separate policy applies" means? I am a Host and I had a few cancellations due Covid-19 and this is the message I have next to my cancelled bookings. The guest cancelled the reservation on 18/03/20 & the reservation was booked for the 15/04/20. I thought I am eligible for the support payment, but I am confused now and can't figure it out. Can anybody help please? Thank you

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Maria1669 what was your cancellation policy in effect at the time the booking was made? If it was Strict you should get 12.5% of the host payout (minus the cleaning fee and Airbnb 3%)

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Maria1669

The amount you will receive is based on calculating 25% of the expected payout you would have received at the time the guest cancelled. This takes into account your cancellation policy and when the guest cancelled. Note that under a normal cancellation prior to check-in, the guest may be entitled to a full refund of their cleaning fees and a refund of some of the nightly rate based on your chosen cancellation policy.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen