Create my own discount/coupon code?

Answered!
Alex670
Level 2
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Create my own discount/coupon code?

I want to offer a discount code that can be used by multiple guests that get referred to me by another website. Is there any way to do this?

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi everyone,

This content is in our Archive board.

You can still access it if you have the link but it won't appear when you search the Community Center.

To ask a new question in the Community Center, please click:

Paula_0-1700499518797.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Alex670 Nope. But when the guest sends you an inquiry on Airbnb, you can respond back with a Special Offer for a discounted price. 

newbie here.  last night when I was creating my first airbnb home, it had a section for coupon code to give to guests.

However, I failed to use it.   And now I cannot find a way to put one in myself.

the same has happened to me! 😞 

I am sure AirBnB is watching this post, I wonder if they have any way to help out. In my case, the internet was down during my guest stay, while he need to work.  I want to give him discount for next visit in away tô polo giữ and asking him to come back again.. I think i Mỹ make sense to give the host more control on this subject 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Khe111 ,

Welcome to the Community Center!

Reaching out to our other Hosts if they can offer any advice for you regarding this, if possible: @Mike-And-Jane0 @Helen3 @Lorna170 @Pat271 @Fred13 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

How??

So, this would not work with Instant Book, correct? 

So, this would only work with Inquiries/requests to book, and not Instant Book, correct?

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Alex670. Although there are several websites that offer discount coupons for Airbnb (Retailmenot, etc) Airbnb does not honor them.  Only coupons issued by Airbnb are honored so don't waste your time sending coupon codes from websites.  

Your best bet is to refer friends to join Airbnb.

Robin129
Level 10
Belle, WV

You might consider having potential guests use a specific phrase in an inquiry through Airbnb then send them the special discount. Remember, Airbnb really wants you to only use Airbnb. They don't play with other OTAs, they don't like redirecting to your direct book website. You can find ways around it, but it won't be simple because they want everyone going through them.

You can also send previous guests special offers through Airbnb, but you can't get their contact information unless they give it to you some other way. 

---> That's how I look at most guests, like cousins. And you know, some of those cousins are kooks.
Nicole2212
Level 1
Carrollton, GA

I have seen how you can send people special offers, but only the first time they book. I would like to give guests a code for a discount if they stay again. I have not found a way to do this.  

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi everyone,

This content is in our Archive board.

You can still access it if you have the link but it won't appear when you search the Community Center.

To ask a new question in the Community Center, please click:

Paula_0-1700499518797.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad