Critique my listing - Gabrijela in Zadar, Croatia

Gabrijela5
Level 2
Zadar, Croatia

Critique my listing - Gabrijela in Zadar, Croatia

I would like to hear your opinion for improving my listing. What do you think of my place, would you book it and why or why not? Thanks, looking forward to improvements!

https://abnb.me/ahZgrpV1bmb

#critique #critiquemylisting #listingcritique #tips #improve

IMG_20210905_155626.jpg

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Gabrijela5, I just had a look on your listing, and could see that everything looks nice and clean. However, perhaps some more experienced Hosts here might be able to share some feedback here. 

CC: @Colleen253 @Mike-And-Jane0 @Sarah977 (I hope it's OK if I tag you here, as you all have given excellent feedback on previous critique posts) 

Also, one more thing I noticed when viewing your listing was this message (see image) @Gabrijela5.

Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 15.57.45.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Gabrijela5 it looks good to me

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Gabrijela5

Your listing is very nice! Modern, clean and bright. You have great reviews, so guests seem to be happy, and nothing jumps out that I could see you improving on.  You could use the photo caption option to highlight features, or things you want guests to be aware of. Many people  quickly peruse a listing and may look at photos only so this is a good way to share information with them. Managing expectations is a large component of successful hosting. Are you experiencing any particular challenges with your listing or guests that we could help you with?