Customer Service Wait Time

Answered!
Bryce-and-Deba0
Level 2
Bentonville, AR

Customer Service Wait Time

I've been waiting on the phone to talk with Airbnb customer service for the past 41 minutes. . . Is this the new normal? 

1 Best Answer
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Sara5684  try them on their twitter (apparently effective). good luck

View Best Answer in original post

18 Replies 18
Lily203
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I have been waiting for a month on a request to remove a review from third party booking. Nobody responded. Clearly they have let go more people than necessary and yet still charge the same service fee rate. The review has affected our rating average and thus our profitability. I also have other inquiries and none was resolved in the last one mont. I am considering moving to long term now too. 

Eduardo1246
Level 2
Roswell, NM

At leats some of you have been able to get into a phone call. I am immediatley dismissed to talking to the world's most inconcistent chat. They answer any time during midnight and 5 am, but they answer with all these nonsense that have nothing to do with the previous conversation. Theg have no idea what I am requesting and keep arguing with me instead of doing what I ask of them. I have requested to speak to someone five times and keep refusing to allow to talk to someone. I am a host started just as COVID became a thing which Airbnb is using as a crutch big time. They claim they have no one working because of COVID but they do have time to create new policies. My point is here is that they plently of people working these alogrithms for policy, while we all suffer trying to get an answer, because Airbnb has no employees? I call BS on that one.

I had a guest who stayed 2 weeks ago, trashed and damaged the listing and requested a refund. And now after 2 weeks airbnb is opening a claim with her name 🙂 After I call a rep pics up phone with 1 hour hold prior to this and tells that he is not able to do anything. I just wish they would let us review each conversation immediately after call. That will help to eliminate some of super lazy and useless CS.

@AZ-Housing0 @Lauren259 @Sarah977  @Sybe @Eduardo1246 @Bryce-and-Deba0 

I am completely IGNORED by customer service for 9 days already (today is the 9th day) despite that I have 8 closed tickets and 2 open tickets (the 9th ticket was opened 9 days ago, the 10th ticket opened an hour and half ago and still no response).

I am basically ROBBED by Airbnb since 48 days.

I have 3 verified payout methods and owed thousands of dollars for a 28 night stay completed successfully that ENDED on 31st March 2022.

Only lame excuse Airbnb has given me so far is they have a 'glitch' and that their IT department is working on it (working on what for 6+ weeks?!?).

No empathy whatsoever from Airbnb despite they know full well that my bank in Armenia is partially owned by a Russian bank which is why I can't even use online banking as their website is blocked in countries of my travel (!!)

Airbnb led me to utter desperation. If it wasn't for my relatives and friends helping me out I would be on the streets now.

I will not forget and not forgive Airbnb.