Dashboard & Notifications Updates November 2017

James55
Level 2
Niagara Falls, NY

Dashboard & Notifications Updates November 2017

Hello, With the updates made to the site recently in November 2017, I can no longer see what reviews I am supposed to be leaving for guests who have stayed with us. It used to show up on the dashboard and also under notifications. It has disappeared from familiar places - does anyone know how to find them?

Thank you. 

12 Replies 12
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

Yes, i noticed also they are missing on the dashboard

But as i still recieve the email, i use the button in the email to access the review page.

But it is inconvenient, as on dashboard it also acted as a reminder.

Best regards,

Emiel

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@James55 I’ve noticed the same. Frustrating. I just go to the message thread with the guest and click the Review button from there. (This is from the Desktop - not sure via mobile)

Calvin15
Level 2
Tokyo, Japan

Hi James,

Thanks for pointing this out.   I amd having the same problem and it's very frustrating that no longer be able to check reviewing progress.  Sorry that I've found any alternative and kindly share some tips when you find some solutions.

-Calvin

Jeff-and-Shana0
Level 2
Princeville, HI

Aloha..! I used the "Feedback" feature and shared with Airbnb that the "Awaiting Review" is no longer showing up in the Dashboard. I leave reviews on my laptop not the cell phone. I hope this feature changes, we have several Vacation Rentals on Airbnb and apprecaited the orgainzation of the "Awaiting Review" feature in the Dashboard.   

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Airbnb web site was never so frustrating and user unfriendly as now. 

I’m really struggling to find where to leave a review for my recent guests.  Can someone tell me how?

Robbie-And-Michèle0
Level 1
Bourgeauville, France

Same here, and we have not received the usual review email for the last guest who left on the 4th of November.

James55
Level 2
Niagara Falls, NY

They still haven't fixed this issue and the only way I can see to get to the area to leave a review is via the calendar area by selecting the guest. 

It is very difficult now to know when to leave reviews, especially for hosts with more than one listing like me.

I also cant find how to get to the resolution center from the new menu either. 

Marilyn91
Level 2
Appleby-in-Westmorland, United Kingdom

Thought it was just me who wasn't receiving review reminders! If we hosts aren't getting reminders I suspect guests aren't either, which means no reviews from guests of course......then our stats don't look good. 

Another thing I really appreciated which has also disappeared......Airbnb no longer send me reminders when guests are due to arrive, this was such a help.

What on earth is happening with the Airbnb App, I thought it was supposed to be an improvement 

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@James55 Yep, it's harder now to find the link to leave a review, but, with this link (which you might want to bookmark) you can go directly to your reviews: 

https://www.airbnb.com/users/reviews

There you will see Reviews by You and Reviews About You.  If you need to leave a review for someone go to Reviews By You. 

Hope this helps, everyone!

Marilyn91
Level 2
Appleby-in-Westmorland, United Kingdom

Many thanks!

Chantal6
Level 5
Baguio City, Philippines

I have a problem with one of my reviews; I cannot write one! Everytime I click on write review, it sends me back to the dashboard. This happens only to this 1 guest....and I have no way of directly getting help from airbnb. 😞

I have been trying for over 1 week to no avail!