Dashboard

Marcia90
Level 2
York, United Kingdom

Dashboard

My dashboard has suddenly changed and now doesn't show the summary that it used to. Previously I could check earnings and ratings etc but now it's static and only shows me the current month I'm on. No graph etc. Any tips? It was fine yesterday afternoon and then got buggy and kept telling me I had a pending notification when I'd read them all so I'm guessing it's a temporary glitch

10 Replies 10
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Marcia90  I find that information under Stats, not Dashboard.  Do you have that available to you?

Matt152
Level 1
Brundall, United Kingdom

I have the same problem, when I click on stats on the app it takes me to the same static Dashboard as Marcia describes. I can no longer see the month by month graph etc.....

Hi matt

Any luck i cannot open my calender it is static,i cannot accept or decline guests as it wont let me,spen t£6 on a phone call for a minute ,then cut off,no help from the community so far.

This dashboard is a big problem on my pc never mind my phone which my mobile is in for repair anyway.

Any help Alan (Cardiff) Wales

Wendy-and-Frank0
Level 10
Stonington, CT

On my laptop, I see everything.  On my iPhone, very little.  😞

Tammy-and-Jamie0
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

I'm having the same issue on the stats page. Can no  longer see my monthly earning stats and the other metrics such as occupancy rate, number of days booked, average price spread per night, etc.  I am hoping this is a glitch! I will be angry if they took all that away from us!

Spencer-and-Esther0
Level 2
California, United States

It seems the dashboard icon (verticle pull down) is now gone on the upper right of the website and new title upper left of hosting has appeared.Only when we dive into another category (not where we want to go) does the dashboard (horizontal bar) appear.

If I click on anything else, I can not find a link or get back to dashboard.

The dashboard is where we go to deal with reviews, $$, etc. 

Why did the site lose this feature? We are tech savvy and have been hosts since 2011, this change or less functionality is not making it better. Hopefully someone can enlighten us about this change. 

Martin42
Level 2
Wolhusen, Switzerland

I have the same problem on my laptop

Tiare0
Level 2
Honolulu, HI

I miss the old dashboard....  I used to be able to scroll through my reservations list from the current reservations to the latest.  Now it is a MESS with ALL of my past reservations there (20 pages of them), and the last ones (2018) are first, and I have to hunt for the current ones.  I manage eight vacatin rentals in one building, and this is really not acceptable...  Help please.  Aloha from Hawaii, Tiare

Jane752
Level 2
Wales, GB

i have the sameproblem static dashboard,you cant see or make alternations like blocked nights,you cannot or accept a guest,just spent £6 phone call only to be hung up.tried another browser calender comes up but you cant do a think with it.

we pay  a lot of money ,why wont they fix this problem its seems quite common?help please Alan (Wales)

Sherri45
Level 2
Florida, United States

crazy the way it is changed all the time to log in!