Daytona beach/ Deland area '' HOSTS ''', wanna meet up for a personal get together??

Nicole2756
Level 2
DeLand, FL

Daytona beach/ Deland area '' HOSTS ''', wanna meet up for a personal get together??

Hello all your host's out there :-), nice meeting you. My name is Nicole, I'm originally from Switzerland, but have travelled and lived all over the world. I am super social 🙂

I live in Deland, FL. We had a BnB, now long term guests, and since 5 month we do have an Airbnb in Daytona beach, FL. 

I would like to create a cool, friendly and fun meeting with all you guys... Just hang out together and talk about our experiences, concerns, problems etc.... I am pretty sure we can inspire and help each others in difficult/ concerning hosting moments...  :-). Also create new friendship outside Airbnb...??? 

So let me know what you think. 

Nicole 

8 Replies 8
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Nicole2756! It's lovely having you with us! Have you had the chance to check out our "Get local" page? Perhaps it will help you find more localised Hosts 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Nicole2756
Level 2
DeLand, FL

Yes, thank you 🙏.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

You're very welcome @Nicole2756! Good luck! 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Maria17004
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Hi Nicole!  I realize I’m new but have been a super host I. Altamonte for a while. I am now hosting in Daytona Beach shores. I would love to join Local hosts for a Meetup. My Name is Maria Ellis. 

Kellee-H-0
Level 1
DeLand, FL

Hey Nicole. I’m in DeLand. I have long and short term rentals.  Call me 386-738-0000

Hello Kellee. I have some questions about the market in the area. Any chance I can bother you for some info?

Carolyn757
Level 1
Orange Park, FL

I am Carolyn and host in Daytona would love to host a meet up at our home or at the beach or attend one in the area.  

Hey Nicole. Are you still hosting in the area? I would like to hear some experiences from area hosts.