Dear Airbnb Team, to whom may be concerned.

Answered!
Anto8
Level 1
Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Dear Airbnb Team, to whom may be concerned.

photo2222.jpgHi I am Anto, 

I listed my airbnb and I have a booking from customer named Erick, booking number ***. I just want to inform you that I first had an information from SMS on my phone that the guest already booked the room from 25 June till 27 June 2017 but whn I opened my airbnb account from Phone and also computer it does not appear both in my airbnb account from phone or computer. Guests already paid to airbnb and when I checked on Payout Transaction, still I can not find it. 

I am quite surprised of what happening to my Airbnb Account. This has been happened twicw to my account. So please help me with this. 

I also attached the SMS on my phone as a proof that I really received the message from AIrbnb. 

SInce Indonesia there is no Airbnb office phone number representative so I can not contact anybody.

Thank you 

Anto

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Anto8, are you able to set up a Twitter account? It is free, and I know it may seem annoying, but it will be worth it if there are such discrepancies between your SMS and your dashboard. You will tweet to AirbnbHelp. You can send a DM (direct message) to that account. 

@Maria1137, you need to turn off Instant Book. Do that under Booking Settings in Manage Listings. Click "All guests must send reservation requests."

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Maria1137
Level 2
Fayetteville, GA

Hi I received the same situation. How is it possible for this to occur and how can I change a booking like this.  I prefer to approve my stays before they auto confirm

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Anto8, are you able to set up a Twitter account? It is free, and I know it may seem annoying, but it will be worth it if there are such discrepancies between your SMS and your dashboard. You will tweet to AirbnbHelp. You can send a DM (direct message) to that account. 

@Maria1137, you need to turn off Instant Book. Do that under Booking Settings in Manage Listings. Click "All guests must send reservation requests."

Sanae--Townhouse0
Level 1
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Dear Airbnb Team,

Greeting from Sanae Hotel Chiang Mai,

To whom may be concerned.

Regarding to we have apply to New Chanel   Manager  Name  is Cloundbeds with Sanae Townhouse

So Please kindly create rate plan for Mapping to system.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Wanwipa Ms.

Reservation Team.

Hello @Sanae--Townhouse0 

This is a forum of hosts and guests not monitored by Airbnb. If you need to contact them you are best giving them a call directly.