December 2019 Payout Still Stuck

Tanya43
Level 3
New Delhi, India

December 2019 Payout Still Stuck

Hello,

My payout for 31st Dec 2019  still hasn’t been processed. Airbnb CS keep stating “technical glitch” and give no further information.

I have contacted them a few times and there has been no information except this generic answer. They say other customers are also facing this issue.  Is anyone experiencing this or has experienced this in the past? Is there any way I can contact a senior member of the CS team. As the agent on the phone is of no help. Airbnb has not once initiated communication from their end. In fact, I had to bring to their notice that my payout is still pending. 

Post some excerpts from my last conversation with them  (third phone call)

“I have forwarded this issue to our technical team and as of this moment, we do not have a time frame for the resolution. Rest assured that we will resolve this as soon as possible as it is also affecting other customers.

We have already reported this to our technical team for you. I will give you a summary of how reports work when sent to the technical team.

To complete the report I will need to solve this case. What will then happen is the report we have compiled regarding this issue will be passed along with all the relevant information we have gathered, including the screenshots and notes from my own investigation of this system error. This report will then be added to a gathering that we will have of people reporting the same issue and the technical team will then work together to track all the issues and work on making a fix for the problem. The more issues that are reported, the speedier the fix to the issue.

With issues such as this you may or may not hear directly from the technical team regarding the fix but please accept my assurances that they are a hard-working team and will get this issue resolved as swiftly as possible.

Please know that there is no time frame for the fix and that this case has to be closed first so that the technical team will be able to further investigate. Your patience and cooperation would be highly appreciated.”

44 Replies 44
Dishant0
Level 1
New Delhi, IN

Hi Tanya,

Yes couple of hosts had similar issue but Airbnb released all payouts in the first week fo Jan.'20

Rune75
Level 1
Alesund, NO

Hi ! 
im having some problems changing payment. Have tried to change it , but Airbnb will not accept. Just keep telling me something is wrong.  
Anyone experienst this?

Elaine21
Level 2
Attadale, AU

I have been trying to get my payout since 30th December should have hit my bank account by the 6th Jan. Tanya your story is exactly like mine. I am getting a total run around. I have new guests checking into night. wondering what will happen when I ask them for cash as I DO NOT HAVE ANY FAITH THAT i WILL GET PAYMENT FOR THEM AND THEN THEY CAN GET A REFUND BACK FROM AIR BNB. HAVE SEEN ON LINE THAT THERE IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF HOST IN AUSTRALIA WAITING FOR PAYMENT BECAUSE OF A GLITCH!!?? Any one with the same story?

Gai4
Level 1
New South Wales, AU

Yes, I am still waiting for payment and getting the same response. Not Happy!

Yes Elaine21 I had the same problem ,, it took more than 2 weeks in December/January to get paid but they did . 

I am having the same issue.  Airbnb owe me 1000 euro since Dec 30th.  I am getting the same exact response as the lady that started this thread!!!!! So frustrating.  i get no information from them when i phone.  and when i ask to speak to a manager or the technical team i am told that is not possible.  I am at my wits end and have no idea what to do now.  

Irena78
Level 2
Montenegro

I have not received the payments since December 11th, as Airbnb has asked me to remove and re-add my payout method. i did remove it, but it is impossible to add it any more! I have spoken with tens of persons in Airbnb SC- useless... I do not know what to do; my two apartments are full all the time, I have to pay the bills - electricity, internet, water, etc without being paid by Airbnb... 

They requested I re-add the payout method too, like you,  last Autumn claiming my details were 'too old'. When I did they then said processing would take a month to pay me, but this wouldn't happen again. It is now happening again despite that assurance. Lack of explanations from Air BnB unacceptable..

Gary-And-Brenda0
Level 1
St. George, UT

I am also having the same issue with getting a payout from the 21st of December. Airbnb keep telling me there is a glitch with reservation. This reservation was altered by the guest before their arrival and everything was fine. Now when I look at the reservation, there is a $17 difference between 2 amounts shown. Airbnb tells me that there is nothing wrong on my end and there are no issues with my payment method. This is true because I have received multiple payouts from guests that have stayed since this reservation. They tell me I will get the entire amount owed to me but cannot tell me when. Only that they are “working on it”.  Getting very frustrating and looking for some tips on how to proceed?

Tanya43
Level 3
New Delhi, India

I have received the payouts post the 31st but just not the 31st one. I don't understand what the glitch can be and why isn't Airbnb more forthcoming? Is there a senior support member we can reach out to?

Hilary65
Level 2
Orpington, GB

I'm having problems getting my payout since 15th January and estimated another 6 days yet. Air BnB say they changed their processing bank to Citibank but cannot get answers why there are repeated delays. Same thing happened last year when I was unexpectedly asked to renew my payout details although nothing had changed. On that occasion I had to wait a month for payment.

Anyone having similar issues?

I am really worried now that there are so many hosts waiting for payout.  I am still waiting for mine from the 4th of January.  apparently they can't verify my payout information.  the help desk is useless and should not be called this way. there's no one else to contact and talk to. what  a let down Airbnb is.....don't know what to do now.

Yes Hilary 65

I had a similar problem last month when a payment took more than 2 weeks ... but the last payment was OK .. I hope you received the payments on time from now on  
Yvonne128
Level 2
Torrance, CA

I am having trouble with Airbnb also. I had a pay out this month that did not get processed for a while. There was a problem with the pre-paid credit card, but usually as host we get a message that the payment did not get through. Now I have another issue with two large amounts, long term bookings. I always get the funds within 24 hours and I did not get the payment. I called and I was promised yesterday...  I called again, they mentioned today. Today I did not receive the funds either and was promised for sure. It is close to $ 2000 that is a lot and for a large company this is unsettling. Customer service is out of the country and of no help. This is not a good trend. Airbnb please pay your host.