Delete Listing

Answered!
Anne801
Level 2
United Kingdom

Delete Listing

I have looked at the instructions on how to delete a listing on air bnb. It tells me to go to listings, click on " Manage Listings "etc. However when I go to my listings  page I cannot see "Manage Listings". Where is it?

1 Best Answer
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Anne801

When on your listing page scroll to the bottom, and "Edit" listing status then you will get a choice of whats best for you.

View Best Answer in original post

25 Replies 25
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Anne801

When on your listing page scroll to the bottom, and "Edit" listing status then you will get a choice of whats best for you.

Hi, I am having the same issue. Under my listing it has an edit button but this only brings me to edit my listing. I am very frustrated because I've been trying to delete my listing for an hour now. 

i think i have almost same problem about this issue

Hi Jeff, 

I too, inadvertently created dummy listings and don't see an 'Edit' or 'listing status' option anywhere on my Listings page. Nor do I see those things when I go into the listing itself. Unfortunately, this platform doesn't allow screen shots, so I can't show you. Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Murphy

I ended up calling Airbnb. I was initially told I'd have to live with it. When I said that wasn't acceptable because I was getting "Finish your listing" emails, the rep put me on hold and apparently learned how to do it herself, because she came back and told me how. Here it is: at the far right of your listing are three dots. Click on it and you get a choice to deactivate. Do that, and they disappear from sight (I say that part because I don't think they ever really go away and might occasionally reappear as a "Finish your listing email").

THANK YOU!!! I had to scroll to the right to see the 3 dots, but I finally got it!

i am facing the same problem how to solve ??

Hello,  thank you for posting this.  I don't see 3 dots on my listing page. Has this been updated?  Anyone know how to delete their unpublished listing?  

Thanks! 

i don't see the 3 dot menu, either. This is so f#cked. Deleting a listing should be easy. 

Not for me...

Anne801
Level 2
United Kingdom

Hi Jeff, many thnaks for your help. it worked!!

Anne801
Level 2
United Kingdom

I would say that the Help section on Airbnb mentions a Mange Listings section, and to click on that. However so far as I can see there is no such section.

This is deliberately confusing, in order to discourage people from de-listing their homes.  Shameful. 

Jennifer1012
Level 2
Blueys Beach, Australia

Hi just found how to do it in listing of what you want to delete hold down on the name and it will say do you want to delete permantly