Deleted listing

Deleted listing

Hi Airbnb crew,

I have a 2 bedroom unit, and host it on airbnb as the following:

1) 1 private room. When I am in town and staying in the apartment.

2) 1 bedroom Entire place. When I am out of town, and lock my bedroom door.

Recently I accidently deleted one of the listings.

Questions:

a. Is there a way to undo the deleted listing?

b. Is it a good idea to just have one listing and edit it between private room / entire place -depending on whether I'll be at the apartment?

Thanks

jay

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Jay161,

You'll have to contact Airbnb support regarding the deleted listing.

Ways to contact them can be found by clicking on "Help", then on "Visit the help centre" and then on "Contact us".

Alternatively, type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Then click on the "Contact Airbnb: A community Help Guide[UPDATED] link that shows in the list of suggestions. You may have to scroll down in the list.

It's not a good idea to edit the room type depending on whether you'll be there or not as when a guest checks in the listing has to be as it was when they booked it. So, for example, if a guest reserved it, months in advance, when it was set to "Entiry home/apt" you couldn't then change it and decide to be there while they were staying.

Also, since the setting applies to all future bookings, what would happen if you had it as private room and then you decide to be away when that guest is to stay? You couldn't then change it to be "Entire home/apt"

Steve.