Deleting a bedroom

Scott1431
Level 2
Cedar Rapids, IA

Deleting a bedroom

We have a room off of a bedroom that has a door, but no closet space.  I added that as a bedroom that can use a host provided air mattress.  There's a disagreement in my house about whether or not that's a legitimate bedroom.  Does this meet the criteria for an Airbnb bedroom?  If not, then I need help figuring out how to delete the 4th bedroom I added to the listing.  The edit function only allows for changing the description of the room, not for removing it and going back to the original 3 bedrooms.  

1 Reply 1
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

You lovely cottage is nicely appointed and described, but I think you could add a bit more in both your pictures and your description.  Your title is "3 Bedroom" and the description is 4 bedroom.  While a room without a closet cannot be called a bedroom when selling your home, it is legit for your do so in that it is a private sleeping space not a shared space with the air mattress.  Just add a bit more in your description about the 4th air matrress room.  Also add a picture depicting the room.  Good luck with this business and welcome to Air BNB!  Linda