Demand reporting?

Drew1
Level 2
New York, NY

Demand reporting?

Hey gang,

We had our space up and generated a lot of initial interest.  We paused the listing for a few weeks, and turned it back on.  Since going live for the second time, we haven't gotten any inquiries despite lowering the price by 50%.  Is there any way to look at traffic to our page?  I'm wondering if something is screwed up with our listing.

Thanks!

Drew

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Drew1,

Unfortunately, unless I have missed something, the only way you can check the "traffic" to you page is through the dashboard or through the stats on the app.  I feel that the Android app provides the most accurate stats as I do check it regularly and it increases daily but the dashboard is very sporadic.

If anyone knows of another way to get better traffic stats, I would love to know.

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Queenie0
Level 10
United States

Hi Drew,

New hosts get priority listing for the first month or so of listing. Airbnb does that to give new hosts a chance to host and get a few reviews under their belts. After this initial 'honeymoon' phase, your listing falls into competition with all other hosts in your location. This was your drop in views and bookings. It was not associated with unlisting and probably not anything that you did to you listing.

To increase interest in your listing, make sure it's competitively priced ( or a bit lower) for your area. Get Airbnb photographer. But realize that travel everywhere seems to be low so hosts are many and guests are few.