Details of payment account owner (name, card number)

Lazar2
Level 1
Niš, Serbia

Details of payment account owner (name, card number)

I need to see payment card oowner name, becouse I am not shure who ownes the card for my account payment method. I booked a place, reservation confirmed, bill received but no changes in my bank account and unkown card number on my payment method. And since I deleted payment methods , I cant see transaction history. HELP

6 Replies 6
Marie647
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

I never set up info to be sent to my bank. How and when will this take place?

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

I don't understand what you mean, @Lazar2. Who entered the details of that card that was used for the payment into your Airbnb profile? I doubt you could have randomly entered a number that happened to be correct - there are a few entries to match when paying online.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Grace187
Level 1
Baguio, Philippines

where can I get  BANKCODE requested in the payoff data? a 9-digit format code. the BAnk dont even know what it is. the routing number or swift code is available but not this bank code.. where or whom can I ask about it? the bank dont know what it is? My account was maintained at LANDBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES-Baguio City Br. 

same here... ive inquired with the bank they dont know also.  I will be using our PNB bank

appreciate it if somebody could help.

thanks!

May55
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

I am having the same problem

May55
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

I even asked my bank and they don’t know what it is either..how can Airbnb help us with this? Especially we have several interested people who wants to confirm already..