Didn't receive my payout

Valeriya0
Level 1
Moscow, Russia

Didn't receive my payout

I had guests staying over 2 weeks ago. Airbnb said that I should recieve money on thursday, I waited till tuesday of next week. Already had second guest staying. And somehow i recieved my second payment(for my second guest) but never did my first. However on Airbnb it says that both were paid out, but there was nothing in my bank account. I have no idea how to contact Airbnb, hopefully someone will be able to help me here.

Thank you

11 Replies 11
Sora0
Level 7
Singapore

if airbnb has mentioned its been paid out. you may want to check with your bank with the issue since you have received the second payment.

you may also want to check under your account settings > payout preferences and transaction history if the payment is set to the correct bank.

Audrey49
Level 1
Beaverton, OR

I see the discussion but no answer on how to get my first payout which never showed up.  I admit, it's frustrating to have no one to contact at AirBnB.  Any real solution?

Me too i didn't receive my first payout 

Kate189
Level 1
Johor Bahru, Malaysia

I have the same issue here.I had guests staying over 1 week ago. Airbnb send me an email said that I should recieve money but I waited few days till a week , there is none! My second guest is coming to  stay at this weekend and i am worried that i couldnt receive the payout again. 

I have call paypal regarding this issue but it shows none transaction from airbnb and my account registered was correct. Paypal also advise to request AIRBNB for the transaction ID in order to trace but AIRBNB couldnt provide.

so frustrating ..!!!

Kate189
Level 1
Johor Bahru, Malaysia

there is non solution to this as AIRBNB just pushing me to check with PAYPAL without any traceable transaction id/record.

so sad..

Hi Kate,

I am a new host in Petaling Jaya. Whisch is the most convenient method to use for us in Malaysia?

Thank you 

Audrey

HI KATE

IM GOING CRAZY. I HAVE BEEN PAID OUT BY AIRBNB BUT PAYPAL HAVE NO RECORD OF THIS. I HAVE SPOKEN TO PAYPAL WHO WANT MY TRANSACTION ID FROM AIRBNB. I CANNOT FIND THIS ANYWHERE AND ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW TO CONTACT AIRBNB.

HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK

THANKS LISA

Jenny161
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I have same problem. Did you receive your payout yet?

Briseida1
Level 2
Tirana, Albania

hi,

i'm having the same problem. did ayone find a way out?

Melvilyn0
Level 2
Rome, Italy

Hi did anyone updated their problem about their 1st payout, i'm having a problem too.

Ronald444
Level 1
State of Ceará, Brazil

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Any solution??