Different price on a search

Marin6
Level 2
Rovinj, Croatia

Different price on a search

My price in the calendar is set up to 100 €. On the search result the price is 103 €.

It is set up in € and the search is in € too, so there shouldn't be any conversion fee. There is a service fee of 16% added too, so my apartment is much more expensive then I've set it up.

5 Replies 5
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

But Croatia is not in the € currency zone and that explains the fluctuation.  

But I receive the payments in €, the pricing calendar is in €.

Even if this is the reason, 3% difference seems to be too much.

It's the Airbnb fee. Nightly price and cleaning fee always shows up a bit higher than what you set up.

Thanks Mark, but I think That's nit the reason. Cleaning fee is included and the service fee is shown separately. The base price is higher then set up in the calendar.
Andrea-and-Ursula0
Level 1
Saint Moritz, Switzerland

good day,

why is it possible that my listing shows different prices.

It shows USD 124.-  when I search as a guest is shows CHF 100.- and if I check my listing is shows the correct CHF 120.-

Under recently viewed it also shows CHF 100.-

My calendar is up to date and very clear, May 1st - October 31st CHF 100.- and from Nov. 1st - April 30st CHF 120.-

This is confusing and missleading my guests. I want one price/charge quoted in Swiss francs. Differencies due to currency exchange rates, if any, should not be refelcted. Guests can convert themselves.

Any idea or suggestion what to do to mantian and display the only correct charge????

thanks and take care