Directions to Hosts homes change.

Cynthia762
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Directions to Hosts homes change.

So at the beginning of each month, I send the Directions to my Air BnB to the guests. I used to be able to do the whole month in just a few minutes. You click on the guest, you go to message, you click on the envelope to the left, the directions come up, you click on that and it posts it to the guest. 

NOW~Grrrr! They CHANGED how you can do it! It's tedious and time consuming. I just hate the Changes. No improvement resulted AT ALL! 

LEAVE IT THE WAY IT WAS~Air BnB~!!!!! Why did you mess with something that already worked for people...huh??????? 

1 Reply 1
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Cynthia762 unless I’m misunderstanding you, the process you describe sounds like ‘quick replies’. It hasn’t changed, in my experience. You can now use ‘scheduled messages’, which is so much easier.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/A-guide-to-using-Scheduled-Messages/m-p/1387268#M330281

In addition, if you’ve filled in the relevant fields in the ‘info for guests’ section of your listing, guests can access the directions and other info they need right from their trips dashboard. 7D64355A-890D-4B26-843E-2B6F79108BCC.jpeg