Discounts for excellent guests

Answered!
Robyn384
Level 2
Virginia Beach, VA

Discounts for excellent guests

I have some guests that are genuinely great guests.  I would like to apply a permanent 15% off to their account as a way appreciation and retaining great guests.

I saw where I could apply a 24-hour coupon for a specific booking, however this will require maintenance on my side.  Is this possible apply a permanent 15% discount to a particular guests' s account so that anytime they book the discount is automatically applied?

1 Best Answer

@Robyn384  Nope, that functionality doesn't exist on Airbnb. The only Stored Value you can give in the system is a gift card, which defeats the purpose because it can be used for any listing.

But you're free to invite your past or current guests to book with you directly for a special rate, rather than booking through Airbnb and paying the hefty service fee. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

@Robyn384  Nope, that functionality doesn't exist on Airbnb. The only Stored Value you can give in the system is a gift card, which defeats the purpose because it can be used for any listing.

But you're free to invite your past or current guests to book with you directly for a special rate, rather than booking through Airbnb and paying the hefty service fee. 

Sammy-L-0
Level 10
Whitesburg, KY

I can't seem to find the coupon setting. Help!

Sam
The Historic Mountain View