Dispute resolution and formal complaint process procedures

Brielle289
Level 2
Kingscliff, Australia

Dispute resolution and formal complaint process procedures

Can someone please share the link or documents with me please?

Two months into my request, "Airbnb customer ambassadors" are still unable to provide this or confirm the business does not actual have this basic process outline.

10 Replies 10
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Not quite sure what you are asking but all the ways of contacting Airbnb are in the Contact Airbnb post towards the top of the Help Forum.

I would find the number for your country there and give them a call @Brielle289 

Brielle289
Level 2
Kingscliff, Australia

They have been contacted in all ways but have yet to provide it. The terminology is ISO standard for any business, perhaps a property mgr, real estate agent or business mgr has their copy on hand.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom
Brielle289
Level 2
Kingscliff, Australia

This is where it should be but it only refers to disputes amongst users and describes the business itself as lot of "it is not" but does not define the complaints process nor the regulator

Robbie54
Level 10
North Runcton, United Kingdom

@Brielle289 to answer your question there isn't one, there's only customer services on the phone who can deal with your request. However, if this is about what I think it's about then no wonder they haven't got back to you. 

Brielle289
Level 2
Kingscliff, Australia

To my knowledge business has a legal status and is part of an industry which has a regulator however this business only defines what it is not and does not reference any process for complaints about the platform internally nor external arbitration.

Robbie54
Level 10
North Runcton, United Kingdom

@Brielle289 best you hire a lawyer who deals in such matters. 

Brielle289
Level 2
Kingscliff, Australia

yes airbnb is known for it's filthy rich audience lol.

regulators are set up to deal with these matters in a cost effective way which protects all users. Airbnb is embroiled in endless court cases but that only solves individual matters, not systemic issues

Lu111
Level 2
Exeter, United Kingdom

Good luck!! I’ve been trying to make a formal complaint after a catalogue of catastrophic errors and all I get is “feel free to leave us some feedback”!!!!!!! 🤬

Jackie237
Level 4
Hastings, United Kingdom

It makes my blood boil!