Dogs

Penny400
Level 1
Framlingham, United Kingdom

Dogs

I say dogs are welcome and 99 % of people with dogs are great. Today I ve visited my property and there are 4 dogs I ve tried to look on the listing to check I d restricted it to 2 dogs but cant seem to access the correct bit and can only find info on disability dogs !

Please help if you know how i can check if i ve restricted dogs to 2 or how I do so 

Thanks Penny

3 Replies 3
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Penny400  I am not aware of any checkbox or place where you can restrict to a certain number of dogs or pets.  I have posted several statements in my description, in my house rules, and in my rental agreement (sent after acceptance) where the guests see that I will accept up to 2 pets and my request that the pets have their shots, will be crated when left alone, etc.  

Penny400
Level 1
Framlingham, United Kingdom

Thank you very much I must just have been lucky in the past I cant believe there isnt an opportunity to restrict numbers quite a frightening prospect !!

@Penny400  You haven't understood Lorna's response. You have an opportunity to create any rules you want. You can write it in your listing description as well as your house rules section. There just isn't a check box for it.