Earnings for Multiple listings

Kevin-and-Liz0
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Earnings for Multiple listings

How do I look at a summary of my earnings per listing? I have 3 listings and would like to see how much EACH one is earning individually.

Right now, it seems I can only see my earnings as a whole.

Anyone out there have a solution?

-Kevin

18 Replies 18
Amy609
Level 2
Bridgend, United Kingdom

I agree. It would be so helpful to have the total per month, per listing. It's very time consuming totalling all the individual stays per property, per month (especially if you have short stays). I'm sure the Airbnb guru's can add a software update to include this. Pretty please! 

Richard531
Level 10
California, United States

The information is there.  But it is certainly very clunky when you have to go to "Transaction History" to see it.  If it were in the front-end query like all combined listings are presented, it would be much nicer.  Again, all the information is there, it just needs to be packaged/presented in a nicer way to the user.  That costs money and I can see it just not being a priority to Airbnb anytime soon, unfortunately.  

Kevin2184
Level 1
Smyrna, DE

Just so everyone knows, I found that the 'ALL LISTINGS' drop down does not show up in Google Chrome.  If you open the website in Microsoft Edge, its available.  That could be why quite a few people cannot see it.  It took me some digging to get mine to show up.

Janet1047
Level 2
Chelsea, MI

Thanks @Kevin2184 for the August 2021 post. I found the "All Listings" drop down with Mircosoft Edge. What a weird and frustrating quirk in Airbnb's system. It shouldn't be that hard for a host to find the earnings of their individual listings. I appreciate you taking the time to share the tip!