Earnings for Multiple listings

Kevin-and-Liz0
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Earnings for Multiple listings

How do I look at a summary of my earnings per listing? I have 3 listings and would like to see how much EACH one is earning individually.

Right now, it seems I can only see my earnings as a whole.

Anyone out there have a solution?

-Kevin

18 Replies 18
Julie_Mike0
Level 7
Chicago, IL

Under your host section, go to "Transaction History" then you can use the drop-down to view earings per listing. 

Thank you for that. It was hidden in plain sight!

Laura1395
Level 1
Rovaniemi, Finland

I have a question relatrd to this. I currently have four listings but i am struggling to understand this:

if i check out transactions history for last year with the setting ”all listings”, i get an x sum.

however, if i check out transactions for year 2017?listing by listing, and then sum all up togerher, the sum is much much higher - about 25% higher in fact!

How can this be explained? If i check my 2017 transactions in paypal, the actual sum i have received seems to be closer to the lower sum. However, if i look through individual listing’s payouts per month, the higher sum ought to be correct.

now i am totallly puzzled. Where does the money disappear, and why the difference?

Justin176
Level 2
Greensboro, NC

I too have 4 listings but why can't Airbnb just let me click "progress" and see how much each property is earning for the month? Their stupid software keeps us from so much functionality it's ridiculous

I HAVE GOT TO BE ABLE TO SEE HOW MUCH EACH PROPERTY IS EARNING WITHOUT DOING 10 MINUTES OF MATH!!!! 

@Justin176 You can see each property seperately by going to Transaction history. Click on Gross Earnings. The Completed and Future Payouts will give you the totals you are looking for. Clicking on All Listings will give you the option of selecting a specific listing only. 

I cannot find how to get a specific listing only.  We have 4 rentals with airbnb.  We need the monthly total on each unit individually not the total for all 4.  We followed your directions but when we get to Completed and Future Payouts we do not find any option in All Listings for selecting a specific listing only.  Please help.  Thank you

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Margherita51,

On my screen regarding Transaction History is next to "all listings" an arrow-icon visible, clicking on it presents a pull down menu to select a specific listing !

BTW you can also download the CSV file and open the information into a spreadsheet program for customized overviews..

Emiel, thank you for the reply. I have found the individual transaction histories using a web brower; we were trying to find it with the AirBnB mobile app, which does not include several AirBnB options. When we switched to a web browser we found the transactions right where you wrote they are found. 🙂 Thank you.

But there still doesn't seem to see a calculation for the full payout of each month within the specific listing.  All I see are payouts from individual trips within the listing I selected.  It would be so helpful if Airbnb showed a full payout for that listing month-by-month.  

Hi Benny!

Had the same issue for years... No drop down menu to check my individual listings. Just now I tried another browser (Chrome) and there it is 😄

Jenna43
Level 2
Austin, TX

This doesnt explain the 25% discrepancy in earnings from "Progress" page total vs "Transaction History" totals. My numbers are way off. Can someone explain which number is accurate?? I wish I could just look at my bak statements but that wont work because I have multiple properties and transactions are just 'airbnb'. I feel there is no true way to find accurate earnings for individual properties and this is a MASSIVE  overlooked issue.

Missy11
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Have had any luck figuring this out? I have the same issue. I have multiple listings and the sums never seem to add up. 

Luis785
Level 2
Zapopan, MX

This is a simple and important issue that has been pending for two years.  @Airbnb team:  WHEN is this getting resolved?

Angie-Bella0
Level 2
Florida, United States

How do I get my earnings summary for each monthly listing ad??

I am very surprised that I have not read any response on this matter.