Editing a listing: Guest Resources -> Check-in instructions

Sam14
Level 2
Tokyo, Japan

Editing a listing: Guest Resources -> Check-in instructions

I am trying to create check in instructions for my listings from the web version of the listing page but I can't find it under Guest Resources.

This is only on the smart phone App version it seems.

Why can't I see it on the web version?  I don't like editing on my phone.

10 Replies 10
Jon187
Level 1
Tampa, FL

Same here.  Is there a place on the website this can be added/edited?  Also, where do I point guests to, to find what I created (on the mobile app)?

Frances67
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I want to add a map to check in instructions, how do I do that?

Alexandra217
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

Same here - I'd rather do this on my computer. Also, I can't edit my check-in instructions. Once they're in, it doesn't seem possible to edit them.

Hi, I too am frustrated by the inability to edit this on the computer! Just spent 45 minutes searching the site trying to find where I actually put those check-in photos, only to finally come here and see it's only editable on the phone 😉 It does seem that I can edit those instructions once I'm on the phone though. Do you see a pencil icon on the top right of your photos? 

Henry172
Level 2
Culver City, CA

I'm able to edit my "Guest Resources" under the "Listing Details".  My complaint is that the "Guest Resources" field is text only.  (i.e. you can't post pictures or formatting)  Because of this, I have to send my guests a long series of messages and pictures to help them navigate their arrival.  This is very inconvenient.  

Frankly, allowing us to create a PDF document with check-in or other instructions would be much easier than these text boxes.

Funny thing is that the commenting tool we're using right now in this conversation allows for the insertion of pictures and formatting.  The tools available to hosts do not.  😞

@Henry172  You can only add the photos to the Check In information on the AirBnB phone app only, not the website. So use your phone to upload the photo's to the check in guide. 

It's not on the phone app either

Moon14
Level 1
Irvine, CA

I am not able to add any new photos to my check in instructions now (they all show white). I have contact the Airbnb support center 3 times for this, but this issue still cannot remove.

Celia60
Level 2
Ucluelet, Canada

I, too am frustrated with this. I'm sure I saw the in-put page on my laptop when I began my new listing, but darned if I can find it now. I wish I'd left it on the screen and gone outside to take the photos right then and there, but I decided to come back to it and now can't find the page or in-put area. I queried this in the Community this morning and someone told me that you can only do it on the phone under listings, guest resources. Does anyone know if Airbnb are going to make it possible to do it via the computer? I don't want to work from my phone.

Any update on this?? I am having the same problem.. Cannot access Guest Resources from laptop - only on iPad.